This upcoming Monday, UGA will be holding it’s 2010 Pre-Season Media Day at Sanford Stadium. James is currently out finding himself in the mountains, so I will be attending instead.
Don’t worry, even though this will be my first offical UGA media event, I’m not afraid to ask the tough questions like:
1. Team Edward or Team Jacob?
2. Have you seen a double rainbow? If yes, how did it make you feel?
3. Will Whitney Houston ever make a comeback?
Sure, I’ll throw a couple other questions in like:
1. Is Aaron Murray really ready to lead the Bulldog offense?
2. What can we expect from the new 3-4 defense?
3. Will an NCAA inquiry and other off-field incidents be a distraction for the upcoming season?
But, mind you, these are only possible questions. Don’t get your hopes up.
In all seriousness, it will be very interesting to hear what Mark Richt and the Bulldog players have to say about the quickly-approaching season.
Georgia will certainly be a dark horse for the SEC East this year, as long as they can get past Florida. While expectations are not exceptionally high, there is a lot of potential and I think Coach Richt and his players understand that.
Here’s the schedule:
11:00 AM: Lunch
11:45 AM: Coach Richt will speak with media.
12:00 PM: Players available to media for questions.
3:25 PM: Open practice to media at Butts-Mehere complex.
WARNING: Here comes a shameless Twitter drop.
Follow me on Twitter for updates throughout the day and check back on the blog for a comprehensive overview of the day’s events.