Name: Ben Huynh
DJ Name: DJ Lobster Motel
1. Where are you from?
Brunswick, GA/ Garden Grove, CA
2. What are you studying at UGA?
Economics and International Business
3. When did you join WUOG?
4. What staffs have you been involved with during your time with the station?
Music staff/Operations staff
5. Talk about the show(s) that you host in your own words.
Other than my rotation show being a semi-clone of fresh produce, my talk show (East Side from the East) is meant to cover topics within the Asian community that are often overlooked or barely covered.
6. What is your favorite show on WUOG?
7. What have you been listening to lately?
Japanese Breakfast/Tyler The Creator/Madlib/Milo
8. What are your top five favorite albums?
Sick and Tired by Badbadnotgood and Denzel Curry
IV also by Badbadnotgood
Madvillainy by Madlib and MF Doom
Sunflower by Rex Orange County
Floss by Injury Reserve
9. What is the last song you listened to?
Everybody Wants to Love You- Japanese Breakfast
10. If you could only listen to one music genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hip-Hop instrumentals you would hear on Adult Swim
11. What are some hobbies you have outside of WUOG?
Photography, Cooking, Boxing, Referring to myself as Lil booty around people that don’t know me
12. What is your favorite piece of dawg iconography?
Anything involving the arch
13. What is your favorite Classic City Spot™️?
I have to say either Clocked or 40 Watt
14. Would you rather be a pirate or a cowboy and why?
A pirate because you get a cool sword and can speak with a fake british accent
15. What is your ideal date night?
Walking in a forest, having a picnic, listening to light music
16. What is your favorite WUOG memory?
My favorite memory is being sandwiched between two beanbags and having someone accidentally sit on me
17. Coffee or tea?
18. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
19. If you could change something about WUOG what would it be?
Everyone in the station must learn how to use the styrofoam nunchucks.
20. If you had to give advice to give to newer WUOG members, what would you tell them?
Don’t be afraid to reach out because everyone in the station needs help one way or another.