Teenagers in Maryland have discovered how fool the cameras at intersections that give tickets to those running red lights.
It’s pretty easy. Here’s how.
- Find a target. Get their license plate number
- Find a template of their state’s license plate
- Photoshop the template to include the victim’s plate number.
- Print the fake plate on photo paper and place over your license plate
- Run a red light at a camera protected intersections (Alps and Broad)
- Repeat step 5
Original source: Ars Technica